Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another "great day" here at BYU 'EYE'-daho

So I woke up today hardly able to move from the pain of my ulcers acting up once again. So I took my medicines and really didn't eat much since that doesn't help. However I went to eat some bread since that doesn't really bother it, and helps a little. Well my bread was bad... :( and made me really sad. After everyone got home from church this girl came over and had heard I wasn't feeling good, and had made me some homemade bread! It's very yummy by the way, and hit the spot. So I called mom to tell her about it because it made my day. While sitting there Naomi and I noticed that in literally in a minute my eye had started to swell. Needless to say my eye is now swollen shut again to add to the pain I'm in. Today just isn't my day it seems. Hopefully things get better real soon... I have a busy week of school.
Here's what it looks like at the moment, but I don't think it does it justice.




1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Like I told you...I always tell my Doctors,"If it's weird...it's me!" So I guess you are just following in my footsteps! Sorry about that! :) MOM