Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MRI

Alright here's a short update for those of you who are wondering what's going on. This Thursday I will be headed to Idaho Falls and having a brain MRI done. This will hopefully start to give us more information as to what it going on with me and my crazy self. So please keep me and my doctors in your prayers. I seem to have everyone puzzled as to what I could have, or couldn't have. At this point, I'm hoping and praying it's not a tumor of any sort.
Anyway I'm headed to bed... this thing drains all my energy. I seem to be sleeping ALL the time now! Night :D

5 comments :

Laura Jansson said...

Good Luck! Love you :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

We are praying for the best outcome. We love you! I really like your new background! I'm afraid you're like your dear ole Mom...if it's weird...it's you! That's what I always have to tell the Doctors! You may have to get use to it! :) LOVE YOU!!!!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Saying that, that is!

elysehawks said...

Sounds like you have been having a crazy time. I hope everything is ok!

Yeah dressing up in 80's garb is awesome. I love it. It was tons of fun. I hope Rexburg is treating you well! :D

Heather said...

Can you send some of that sleep my way? PLEASE! Being prego makes me not sleep....but I know what causes it...hope they figure you out soon! LOVE the new background! :)