Saturday, April 4, 2009

Southern Girl?

I'm kind of bummed I'm not going home for the break like most people. I am going to spend time with Amy and Nick :D, however home is still home. Since I've been sick a lot I've just wanted to be home, so today I was thinking, why don't I bring a little of home here?! Great idea I know!
I started cooking dinner and everyone figured out I really am a southern girl. I fired zucchini and squash, yummy! I also made chicken, and on the side had mandarin oranges. I think most of us love Rooibos, so I made me a cup of my favorite tea with a little milk and sugar, and was ready to eat. (P.S. Mom. Papa... I could always use some more. I only have 2 tea bags left lol)

Yum Yum!

Well that takes care of dinner, now you ask what's for dessert?

HOMEMADE PEACH COBBLER!!


Also I just wanted to wish Bethany...
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!


Bethany + Ah-sin + BFF = LOVE

4 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

WOW! You must have thought we were all coming to dinner! You cooked enough for everyone! Well...maybe not...we all eat a lot when it comes to fried Squash and zucinni! YUM...YUM!!! You are for a sure a true southern gal! :) We missed you at Bethany's birthday party, she had a great time with all of her packages this year...it was really fun watching her tear in to them! Have a fun at Amy & Nick's...I know you will! We miss & Love you! Glad you're feeling better! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Oh....I forget...I LOVE your new background!!!!!

The Jones Family said...

Well, I for one and excited you are staying with US! :) That food looks yummy, good work, you're a good little cook! I must say too that the new background is cute, I love the flowers and butterflies at the bottom. Very springy and cute :) I'm so glad you're at my house right now!!! Love you!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I know you have a life...let's see some of it! :) It's been a while!