Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Semester

A new semester has started and I was suppose to graduate. However after doing some thinking I dropped down to a half time student, so I won't be graduating. If things go as planned at the end of the next winter semester I will get my associates then we'll see what I do from there.
Besides that my life is pretty much boring. I spend my days doing homework, and looking for a new job. So that really is about it with me. I'll let ya know if anything fun and exciting comes along my way.

3 comments :

Heather said...

Hang in there and go out and make some fun friends! Life is never boring when you've got people to play with. Good luck on the job hunt and that pic at the top is AWESOME!

Laura Jansson said...

I think you made a good choice not to stress yourself out with so many credits at once. Enjoy the summer. Hope you come home after the semester :) Love you... oh, and I like your new background!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Make some good, new friends and enjoy your summer...see what kind of work is available and relax...don't stress. We'll see you for Pioneer Day! :-)