Saturday, January 31, 2009

This week some of my friends and I were excited for Friday night. Locus just opened up and is a new dance club here in Rexburg. This week the theme was 80's, and we had a blast! Here are some of the fun pictures of the night. Hope you can enjoy them!



Looking Hot!

Shanna looking her best
Katherine sexy!
Me, Rachel, Katherine, & Shanna
The group... in the fog :D
Katherine on the way to McD's
Rachel, Me, Jackie, & Katherine
Teague, Shanna, Rachel, & Me
I CAN FLY
Ending the night at home

3 comments :

Heather said...

You guys are NUTS...but it looks like you had a BLAST! Glad you had fun!!! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

What a fun night out! Looks good!

The Jones Family said...

I'm glad you had such a great time... I love that you loved it so much you made it your blog theme. :) Lol How funny! Looks like your outfit turned out alright too, you had some great people giving you advice ;) Love you!!!