Sunday, January 18, 2009

Late Night Sledding

Well late last night while I was planning my Relief Society lesson for today, I got a phone call. Jeff Huish called and wanted to know if I wanted to go sledding. Del was over helping me, and Naomi was hanging out as well (my actual room roommate) so the four of us went sledding at about 10:30!

Here's what Del has to say... we're bored and blogging together!
"I'm ready to go sledding again! Maybe Alli won't get sick this time, and Jeff won't cut his finger open. And just maybe there will be more tunnels that Alli won't get stuck in!" ...

Back to me, He told the excitement of my night... I got stuck in a tunnel of snow! Right as the tunnel was turning, my sled went to the right and I smashed into the wall and was stuck in between the wall and the sled. Needless to say I was pretty stuck and cold and well couldn't move! However I did out, and the rest of the way down was a blast! Latter that night I started getting a migraine and get sick :( and Jeff cut his hand open, so we headed home. Once back to my place we had some brownies and finished my lesson.Naomi, Del, and I (Jeff was sledding)

Naomi said, "No comment", when asked about the sledding portion of the night. However the beginning of her night was eventful, she had smoking hot date lol! She went to dinner and bowling with Brian, Matt's brother whom you will learn more about in a few minutes. Needless to say she had a good night.

Moving right along to Matt...
I met this fella last Sunday at church. Then we invited him and his roommates over to play some games that night and had fun. He ends up being in my FHE group! We hung out for a little afterward. Then Tuesday we had our Ward Social and he and I talked a while. Afterward I got up the nerve to ask him to go on a drive and he said yes. That night we went for a drive to Idaho Falls, and actually went to the falls! It was really pretty! Then we headed home for the night and we got to know each other a LOT better! That pretty much sums up my past couple of weeks!

3 comments :

Heather said...

And that's why pregnant women don't go sledding....LOL Sorry you got sick, but it sounds like it was a BLAST (until the hurt and sick part). And who's this cute guy you went out with....I want details! Glad you're having fun!!! :)

Laura Jansson said...

I'm laughing at Heather's comment... "and that's why pregnant women don't go sledding..." Uh... but they go snowmobiling?!? Ha! Anyway... Looks like fun. I got stuck waist deep in snow once and thought my legs would fall off. I'm glad you got out of your tunnel... Hope you got rid of the migraine. Love you!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Glad to hear you got out of the tunnel OK! I just never know what kind of adventures any of you girls might find yourselves into when your in Idaho! Well....Utah isn't much better! But Idaho seems to be the place that adventure rules and we never know just where we might get a phone call from!!! I'm glad you're having fun...just be safe too! :)