Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo Shoot

Katherine and I were pretty bored the other night after a fun dinner group, so we went looking the town for something to do. We have about 10 people in our Wednesday night dinner group, and only 3 of us are girls... :D! Needless to say we had a great time! We made tacos and played Uno afterward. So after all the homework was done we wanted to have a little more fun. Being in Rexburg there's not a lot to do, so we made up our own fun.
That meant... PHOTO SHOOT!
Our photo shoot took place at the only attraction in town... Wal*Mart's parking lot!


That pole was so cold if you touched it with your hands
Katherine was freezing!
*Laughing*
Me and Katherine... being US!
Crazy girl
I'm gonna getcha!
Like the black eye! HA
I have no words for this...
Yes we took a fog machine with us... it makes the pic! LOL


2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I think you all have too much time on your hands! I would be inside where it is nice and warm! :)

Laura Jansson said...

I think you are a little goofy!! I did so Bethany your picture, though, and she said, "Ah-sin!", so she hasn't forgotten you.