Saturday, December 1, 2007

work and life

The other night at work this creepy guy came in. He freaked me out majorly and my manager as well. That night when I was going out to my car, she made Matt the cook walk me out. We were all worried he would be out there. He was scary, and he wouldn't take no for an answer, and as he left he said that when he knows what he wants... he'll do whatever to get it. He told me hes been in jail 5 times already in a year. Why in the world would I want to go out on a date with a guy like that?!?! Owell... Work was pretty good besides that. One of my friends Adrielle works with me... and we have so much fun together! Her b-day is on Wed which is my last night at Hometown, so we're gonna party it up!

2 comments :

Heather said...

I'm so glad that your manager took care of you. Be careful for a while PLEASE, I don't want anything happening to you. Your friend looks nice...fun!

Laura Jansson said...

Wed your last day? We best be getting a pizza, girl! Sausage, mushroom, and black olives!!! HA! Just kidding. Love you. Be careful... just call if you need Wes to come across the parking lot and help get rid of this guy. Love you again. bye. hope you got a good birthday present for me. HA! Kidding again! Love you one last time. :) :) :)