Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas is over

So Christmas is over and things are changing around the house again. People are leaving and moving, while others are just getting back to the norms. I myself am moving back to good ol' Rexburg, ID this week! Papa and I start driving out on Sunday and i am moving into my apt on the 1st! Getting back into the swing of school will be a challenge, but it will happen and I'll do fine. I should get to bed now... I'm sick and its been a long day. Night love y'all!

3 comments :

Laura Jansson said...

I know you'll be fine. You can do anything you set your mind to! We will definitely miss you lots, though. Anytime you need anything, just call. Be careful with those boys. :) I've really enjoyed spending time with you since we moved back. I LOVE YOU!!!

Heather said...

You're going to do GREAT, I know all you have to do is be determined to succeed! It was great to see you at Christmas and we'll see you soon! Luv ya!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Missing you already! You're going to do great things! I just know it!
Love, MOM :)