Wednesday, December 12, 2007

*Packing*

So this week has been rather busy for me! I finished packing for the most part and cleaning the room. I have all the stuff out still that I will need for the next like 3 weeks I am here... crazy to think I am only here for another 3 weeks!

On Monday I made fudge and wrapped up some gifts for Elder Morgan Huth. I printed out some pics of Bethany and I and had her sign one on the back for him. So today I sent him his Christmas package, and hopefully he gets it soon.

Besides all of that... life is just kind of there. I'm getting WAY excited for everyone to be here for Christmas! I love you all! MUAH!

2 comments :

Heather said...

Is Morgan the guy you met at Ricks? I bet it's fun getting ready to head back to school.

Laura Jansson said...

Bethany says, "You forced me to sign that thing!"... J/K. But, she and I do say, "Don't go, Allison! We love you!" :)