Saturday, December 8, 2007

Night out on the town!

Well my first Friday night without work was pretty good! I started it off with Light Up LaGrange with Laura and Bethany. Then I went to Joshi's house and hung out there with his family for awhile as we waited for Eric to show up. Then the 3 of us went to King Pin and played some games as we waited on Elsa. Once she got there we played 2 games of bowling... in which I lost. BUT in my defense... this kids go every week, and well I don't! But it was good to hang out with some of my old friends. Josh was the only one I had seen since high school. Oh and this wasn't just any bowling... it was Glow Bowl! lol Well I am out of here... going to finish cleaning some! Love you all!



La and Bethany at Light up LaGrange!


Bethany and I getting ready to see the lights!


Eric and I


Joshi and I!!!


Elsa and I!

2 comments :

Heather said...

Looks like a fun night out! I'm soooo jealous you get to hand with Laura, Wes, and Bethany sooo much! :) YEAH! Fun that you got to see your friends again!

Laura Jansson said...

Cute! I like that pic of you and Bethany. I'll have to post mine tomorrow. I had tons of fun this week with you. I'm sad you're leaving next month. :( I love you!