Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy, HAPPY girl!

Growing up we had a piano all my life. Music has been a big part of my family's life, we all sing, and took piano lessons, and each play some other kind of instrument, we even all danced. So since Clint and I don't have a piano I would take all my piano music to church once a month or so and make the family stay after so I could play for a little while. Well about 2 months ago one of the men in the Branch asked if we had one at home and I said I didn't that's why I play there. He then made my day and told me we could have theirs. No one in their house plays anymore, but then he said he of course had to go home and make sure with the wife it was alright... it was. So today was the day, the piano is now in my living room!! Thanks to the Hamilton's I have a piano. It needs some work done, a few of the keys stick and don't play. However compared to paying for a piano, we are more than happy to pay to have the few things fixed with time. I'm just so excited!!!!

0 comments :