Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reliving Our Childhood


About a month ago my sisters Laura and Amy went with me for a little time traveling trip. We headed out for the 80's and ended up right in front of NKOTB and BSB! For those of you who don't know who that is... shame on you lol, it's New Kinds On the Block and Back Street Boys.

WE had a fun night out as sisters and reliving our childhood. Only way it would have been better was if Heather could have been there to make it complete. Growing up we all were fanatics. We each had our own "barbie" doll of EACH KNOTB member, t-shirts, back-packs, sleeping bags, sheets, etc! We had a blast. Glad I got to go with them!!!!







Matthew Morrison
Mr. Schuester frome Glee was the opening act!
We loved their outfits!
Yes that IS a rats tail!




2 comments :

Heather said...

FUN! Wish I could've made it just for FUN sake....glad you guys all got to go and have fun together! :) Luv ya! OH and cute new background...but it's HARD to read anything.

The Jones Family said...

Oh my goodness. LOVE this! I had so much fun with you girls, I have the 3 best sisters in the world. I'm glad we spent the money and did it. Love you! :)