Monday, August 1, 2011

Loving the New Job

Well last week I started the new job and I am loving it so far. Unlike most of the officers up there I haven't had much training, they have just thrown me to the dogs. I've done some fun tasks and some unpleasant ones. Today I got to take my first field trip and take someone to the hospital for testings, I got to help check in someone, and dealt with some that just didn't want to listen. It keeps you busy and makes the day go be faster also. I really am enjoying working there and can't wait for what else is to come!

2 comments :

The Jones Family said...

I'm glad you're enjoying it so much :) You deserve to be happy! Love you!!

Heather said...

Glad you're liking the new job and that you're life seems to be taking a turn for a better. Keep up the good attitude and I bet life gets better and better each day! Love ya!