Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The page is turning

As the semester ends this chapter of my life is coming to a close, however it turns the page for the next to start. I'm fighting the change and being stubborn (like always lol), but it seems I am moving yet again! I've been trying to figure things out for awhile now and I wanted to stay as close to Rexburg as possible, but it seems that the Lord wants me in Utah. I am however glad that I'm still out west. I know I've been the person to say I would never live out west, but as I have lived out here for the past 3 years, I've grown to love it. Don't get me wrong I love it back east and I'm a BIG southern girl at heart and will always be, but for now this is home. Provo here I come...

I am excited to be closer to my sisters again of course, and my new niece Rylee Ann! I just wish that my new nephew Dominic Weston was closer to me (along with his family :D) Rylee was born on June 20th, to my oldest sister Heather and this was her first. Then on the July 4th, Dominic was born to my second oldest sister Laura. This means that little Miss. Bethany is now a BIG sister! I'm glad to have both of these new kids in our family! Congrats y'all!

Also I just wanted to say how EXCITED I am, Derrick comes home in less than a week now! I get my best friend back, no matter how things workout, I'll be glad to have him back. I've missed just calling him up and talking about the everyday life and hanging out.

Anyway I should get, I have some studying to do for finals in just 2 weeks!!!! CRAZY how this semester went by sooo fast. Love y'all!

3 comments :

Heather said...

Glad to hear that you'll be closer and that we'll be able to play a little more now! Sorry that things haven't worked out in Rexburg, but we're excited to have you down here. Rylee is looking forward to having another aunt down here to babysit too! YAY!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Things will be the best for you as long as you are doing what your Heavenly Father wants you to do! Things always work best that way! They always have! :) Love You <3

The Jones Family said...

Well, I for one and am excited youre coming down this way :) I am glad things are working out as they are supposed too and it will be nicer having you around and getting to spend time together. I love you Allison, everything will work out great!!! :)