Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Broke Down Today

I was driving down to Orem today when Baby broke down. I was going up the mountain when I called Papa and told him that I didn't think my car would make it. He said not to worry and that my car would be fine until I got to Amy and Nick's place. Well long story short, my car didn't make it to their house. I was ALMOST to the Lindon and Baby started slowing down and flashing all the lights at me. I was lucky to get pulled over to the side of the road just in time for it to actually die on me. Even the hazard lights wouldn't work, so I called good ole Papa once again. He got AAA on the phone and they said they'd be there soon. In the mean while Bryan came to let me sit in his nice AC and got me drink :D Then a little later AAA showed up, and Papa! So my Baby was hooked up and towed away to the VW dealer in Provo. Hopefully things will go alright and they can fix her and soon.


Papa watching AAA Man hooking my Baby up!
Talking to the AAA Man
Baby in the midst of being towed :( My Poor Baby!


Thanks for everything everyone! It was a crazy day as we got my car to the shop and had to UNload everything in my car into Papa's rental car, and Amy and Nick's car. I am grateful that my parents are out here visiting for the week and are able to help with everything that's going on!! I LOVE YA'LL!!!! :D

2 comments :

Heather said...

So sorry....I'm sure she's in good hands! Glad the fam was around to help.

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sorry she broke down...but at least you were almost there and now she fixed and running for you! :)