Sunday, July 19, 2009

Night @ the Dunes

So last night we celebrated Naomi, Megan, and my birthdays. We had cake and ice cream at our place, then headed out to the dunes for a bonfire. Matt and I played fluffy bunny (or chubby bunny), and I won! Not by much, but I did, then I had to spit it all out but it was fun anyway. Then Ely made a mad dash to jump into one of our pictures and landed on the sand, so I ended up sitting on his knees and we fell over laughing. Then we just hung out and had fun and headed home. It ended up being a good night and we all had some fun. I'm going to miss my friends up here, but know I'll be back to visit! :D

Matt and I stuffing our mouths...
Me TOTALLY winning! lol
Me, Mikey, Chad, Ely, Hannah, and Naomi goofying off
Ely and I with Marissa after she just pushed me into him! not nice lol!


So moving right along....
DERRICK's HOME!!
:D
Just thought I'd let everyone know! I'm glad he's home and we talk often. I really missed having my best friend around for the last 2 years but I know he was doing what he was meant to do and I am VERY proud of him! Welcome home Derrick!

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

That looks like a whole lotta fun! I know you will miss your friends up there but they aren't that far away and you can visit...and they can visit you too! The Dunes are great fun though! I remember them! It's also good to know Derrick has "Returned with Honor"! Such a good thing to do! I know you're glad he's back! Lot's of catching up to do! :-)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Oh...NO Surprise to me who won the chubby bunny contest!!! LOL :-)