Friday, May 9, 2008

Wet Seal

I think everyone knows by know, but on Monday I broke the store record for sales in an hour. For the day I sold over $600. I hold the record and will just keeping pushing myself to brake it again. BUT in the mean while I am looking for another job. Hopefully one that had better hours. Since I'm so good at what I do, I get the crappy hours. I work all the nights and weekend, and I was suppose to go camping... :( sad! Well I am out for now, just thought I'd update y'all! Love ya!

2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

WOW! Being top in sales...you should get to pick your hours! You go girl! Good luck in finding something that meets your needs better! Meanwhile...keep up the good work! :)

Heather said...

WAY TO GO...I had no idea! That's awesome! :) Hopefully you'll get better hours soon...you can't beat the discount, right?!?!?! Luv ya!