Saturday, May 17, 2008

CAMPING!

So this weekend 12 of my friends and I went camping up at Hobble Creek, which is in Springville. We left at 4:30ish on Friday afternoon and the fun began! Here are just some of the MANY pics I took. They aren't any order too much of what happened, but I'll explain them for ya! ENJOY!



AmyJo and I

My Dinner! YUMMY
Our tin foil dinners and corn!

left to right... Shauna(teal), Shelley(blue), Trisha(white),Jose(standing up in the back), Sam (sitting in white), Denny (Gray), Aaron (red)
Myles, Aaron, AmyJo, Shelley
Sam, Jose, Shauna, Aaron
Our Breakfast cooking!
Good Morning Guys! They had just woke up lol
Jose, Sam, Scott, Aaron
Aaron playing the guitar around the camp fire!
Myles playing the guitar also!
Me by the river after I had just woke up.
Our Hike this morning. Trisha, Myles, and Shauna
Aaron being a good friend and waiting for me to catch my breath. It was sure hard for me with that high altitude and the thin air... but I made it!
I felt like a line leader, walking across the river on the log.
The truck all packed and ready to head home!

So this is just some of the pics of us and what fun we had. I will post more pics of the landscape of where we were. It was such a beautiful place. Wish y'all could be there!
LOVES!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like you all had a fun time! I'm glad you have some good friends that like to do fun things! Nothing like dutch oven cooking and singing around a campfire!

Heather said...

What a blast...I hope the dutch over worked out well and that it's still in one piece. LOL :) See ya soon!

Laura Jansson said...

Mmmm... yummy! Looks like fun! I hope we can get out and go camping soon. :)