Friday, May 2, 2008

Chuck E' Cheese


So I went out with some of my new friends today. Jon works at Chuck E Cheese so we all went to visit him right before he got off work. We of course couldn't refuse asking for Chuck E to come out... so Jon got all dressed up. Afterward we all played games and had a blast.

Jeron, Chuck E (Jon), Shelley, Denny

Me and Chuck E (Jon)

The real Jon


Denny and Shelley

Denny, Shelley, Jon, Jeron, and Me!




So later that evening Denny was teaching Shelley and I Chinese, and it was pretty fun. We then decided to go get tattoos in Chinese. I got the symbol for Love... here it is!




Okay so maybe it's not real... but we had fun anyway... its on the middle of my right arm and should be there for a couple of days!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like a fun night out! I'm glad you are finding some fun new friends! Love you! :)

Laura Jansson said...

I'm glad you're making new friends! too bad Chuck E didn't come out when we took B for her birthday!

Heather said...

What a FUN night out and your friends look super fun! Glad to see that you're maing new friends quickly, I want to go to Chuckie Cheese! :)