Friday, October 24, 2014

Zoo Boo!

Today Gavin and I had a wonderful Mommy son date! Or should I say Jake and I?!
I was going through the Halloween things and Gavin saw his costume from last year, he was Jake. So for fun I put it on him and he did not want to take it off even though it was a little small he didn't seem to mind. So Jake came to play with me for the day and we decided to go to the Zoo Boo, trick or treating at the zoo. He had fun playing outside as it's been really warm this week and we've enjoyed being out as long as we can be.

Trying on his outfit.


Getting ready to leave for the Zoo 
He'd rather push the stroller than be in it


It almost looks like he's picking a wedgie lol





It was neat to watch, the elephants smashed pumpkins and then ate them!



The tress and bushes are watching us, oh no!
Inside the activity tent
Loo at those HUGE spiders
Ring toss in the web


After the zoo, Gavin, I mean Jake made a stop to see Daddy at work . Clint had to work until midnight which isn't normal so he and I had fun saying high to him. We wish he could have gone with us!

0 comments :