Sunday, October 12, 2014

Meet the Mormons and Bath


I've mentioned before that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and we are referred to by the world usually as Mormons. Meet the Mormons is a movie that's not religious and isn't out to convert anyone, it's simply about members and their life stories. It's a movie allowing others to see what is important to us, and how we have families and function the same as anyone else. So Saturday Clinton and I took the twins to see the movie with us. We all enjoyed it, and I wish everyone I knew who had questions about who we are and what we believe would see it. If they don;t want to see it, I hope they have the courage to ask me or other members questions they might have. I have a strong testimony of the gospel. I know my Savior lives and loves me, and I love Him. I know I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. I am Mormon, I am a Christian, I am a follower of Christ.



He didn't take Gavin with us to the movie as we didn't feel he would sit through it well. HE spent the day with Grandma and when we got home it was bath time. He was so excited when I told him he ran right to the bathroom and literally jumped into the tub before I could get his diaper off! This kid loves the water and asks for a "baf" all the time. I did end up taking his diaper off, but I thought he was too cute I had to make sure I got a picture or two... (black mail for when he's older)




0 comments :