Thursday, July 17, 2014

Riding Adventures!

Yesterday was full of excitement for mister Gavin. He and I went on an adventure riding my bike and trailer. We went to the park for lunch. Once we were there we ran into 3 different families from church so all the kids had fun playing together. It was nice for him to get out and see other kids and interact as he loves to, but many people don't go out of their way to talk or do things with us. Then we headed back home and overall our bike ride was 4 and 1/2 miles. If you know me and my health at the moment that is a TASK. I have fibromyalgia and it's gotten a lot worse in the last 8-9 months. Then to add on top of that I have bursitis in both of my hips which makes any movement, sitting, or laying down painful beyond imaginable. However knowing I want Gavin to have good memories even though he is young I pushed through (and made a couple of breaks along the way).
Starting the ride
Swinging with Emmerson

Violet (Mom Shari), Emmerson (Mom Rachel), Issac, and Gavin




Headed back home

Later that night Grandma Brenda stopped by and said she and Grandpa got a little carried away when they went out shopping for Gavin that day. They bought him a new TRUCK to drive of his own, 2 tractors, a gator, some farm animals, and a John Deer outfit! This boy is SPOILED by them lol, but he loves it and I'm glad they are able to do so much for him and want to.








0 comments :