Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 3rd and 4th in KY

My sisters Amy and Laura who live in Louisville went out to Utah for their family vacations this year. Our other sister Heather lives there and so do all their in-laws. So while they were out there Clint and I figured we would take the boys (Carson, Cole, and Gavin) to my parents for the fourth of July! They had fun and so we did. I think it was good for them to have one on one time with my parents.
All three boys ready for fun and playing their games on the drive down

Gavin loved! I mean loved helping grandma make dinner on the 3rd.

Helping to spread the mix on top

He has to get his out of his bowl just like grandma
 Here starts the 4th of July fun. The boys love that my Dad enjoys having grand-kids around to do things with. It's something they don't get much of and they eat up the time we do spend down there.



Carson cuddling with grandpa and watching the fireworks out the window








0 comments :