Monday, April 28, 2014

Time Out For Women Weekend

This past weekend I headed to Cincinnati with some of the best ladies I know. I went with 3 friends from up here, Teresa, Amber, and Tia and we met up with my mom, grandma, and two of my sisters Laura and Amy. This is a weekend of spiritual uplifting, loads of laughs, and tons of friendship for women, hence the name Time Out For Women, no kids or husbands allowed! This pictures are in no order, just however they uploaded and I'm too lazy to reorganize them all :) I had a great time with everyone and look forward to next years, it should be a little closer to home.

My family with Sister Elaine Dalton
She was the General Young Women's President
And Author

My family with Jenny Oaks-Baker
wonderful violinist 

Myself, Tia, Sister Dalton, Amber, Teresa, and Ana in front

My family with Sister Heidi Swinton



Mom, Grandma, Myself, Amy, and Laura


Hilary Weeks
Musician 

Sisters
Laura, Amy, and Me

Ran into my friend Lindsay

Ready to head to our fun weekend!

These are the Birthday girls!
Tia's was Friday and Amber's was Saturday.

Love these ladies

With Chris Williams
Author and Motivational Speaker

The theme for this years event was Inevitable Light


Jenny Oaks-Baker with my friend and I


Sister Dalton, Jenny, and Sister Swinton
this is the program and who all spoke and preformed at the event!

FRIDAY NIGHT PROGRAM

Fri 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM

0 comments :