Monday, April 7, 2014

2 years!

It's really hard to think we've only been married for 2 years today. I don't mean that in a horrible way, we've just been through so much already that it seems like a life-time. We've overcome a very high risk pregnancy and child-birth (without any family there since they were at my grandpa's funeral) that ended up in an emergency C-section to safe both of our lives.  Difficulties with other children and mothers, Clint having 2 types of cancer reoccur, and struggles like any couple have. There have also been many joyful times with the struggles. We got married of course, Gavin was born and what a blessing he has been for many reasons I won't go into details of, we've won some battles, and the 3 older boys were finally able to be baptized.
For our anniversary we took Gavin out on a date with us and let him pick out a new bed... Daddy really picked it out. and I picked out a new car/stroller for him. Maybe it's weird that we got him gifts but we had fun.

Looking good ready for our date <3 br="" i="" love="" man="" this="">



Playing in the model set up at the store

I'd say this kid loves the bed Daddy picked out






Cuddling in his bed together... and yes I fit in it, I'm so short lol






0 comments :