Friday, March 14, 2014

Mommy's Ear Tubes

Alright today was a long day for me. I had to wake up extra early so we could drop Gavin off at Tia's so I could have surgery today. Back in January Gavin proved too well to be my son and had ear tubes put it, well today is my turn yet again. This is the third time I've had them, but first time as an adult and let me tell you it took longer, and they hurt like crazy!

Gavin cuddling with me before we left the house.


Out of surgery and not feeling so hot!

Poor little man was so tired but fought it so much at Tia's. It was a bright spot to wake up to this picture of my little one.
I was told recovery would take a couple weeks and that there was more complications than they normally have. My ear canals are not fully developed (hence my hearing issues and loss) along with lots of scarring. I go back in 6 weeks for a follow up. Hopefully everything will look just fine. Here's to a quick recovery.

0 comments :