Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mix of August

August was a busy month for our family. We went to West Virginia and be with my family for my Grandmother's 90th birthday! Then Clinton went back to Canada for work again, and Gavin and I went to Nebraska for an old roommates wedding. So I’ll just post some of the pictures, in no certain order but this is a fast way for me to catch the blog up… I know I’m lame!! lol 

Who needs toys?!?!

I've got a BOX!

He loves to watch the dyer go around n around

yum! Giant chocolate covered marshmallow!



I got stuck after I crawled after my toys... mommys laughing at me!

play time in the sink?! or helping mommy?!

Riding the tractor with Grandpa Jerry


Riding his own tractor with Grandma Brenda

Drivingthe golf cart

Grandpa and Gavin are best friends!

Carson driving

Cole driving

Cole, Carson, Grandma, and Gavin

At Work with Daddy!

First time on a plane!!

Snuggles on the plane


Winter Quaters Temple

The Temple wore Kristina and Gavin out!

Marissa and Chris at the Ring Ceremony

Marissa and Gavin
She is not a kid person but she half wanted to hold him lol!


the old roomies!

It was a long trip, but finally on the way home

On the last flight he got to take the carseat on! Glad he we out as soon ad I buckled him in.

IsSitting like a little Indian Boy!
(He really is one, my husband is)


Jerry is a farmer so we got lost of corn. We frozen a good 160+ ears of corn this summer!


Working out already, push ups!


1st Cotton Candy (he shared with mommy)

Swinging with Daddy!

Gavin discovered his own shadow and kept trying to grab it and laughed




My poor baby was sick. He faught an ear infection for a month and a half. We finally got it cleared up.



Curling Claire's hair at the hotel in West VA

I did Bethany's as well

All 3 of us in our curlers! Don't we look cute!

Claire wanted to get in the pack n play with Gavin

At the mall hanging out

5 of the 8 Grandkids at their great grandma's house after church

At Grandma Ethel's party

Me, Laura, Grandma Ethel, and Amy

Great Grandma Ethel with her Great Grandkids that could come
Bethany, Tanner, Dominic, Ethel, Clarie, and Gavin

0 comments :