Monday, July 1, 2013

Trip Day 5

Monday we went back up to Salt Lake and visited the churches Welfare Square. It's been a long time since I went on the tour and it was fun to go back and doing with my little family again.
After we did that we went and did the tour of the Beehive House, which was Brigham Youngs home.While we did the tour Gavin got the best spot... my shoulders! Since there are stairs we couldn't take the stolleraroundthe house. We also went to the Joseph Smith Memorial building and walked around Temple Square a little more.
That night we went to dinner at Winger's, one of my favorite resturants. They have a few our east, but not near us so I HAD to go. We also went up the mountain by the Copper Mine since we couldn't go visit (due to a land slide a few months back that destroyed the visitor center). On the way down the mountain on the other side we found a road named Bryan spelled with a Y and had to get a picture with Bryan with it.


Here they are slicing and packaging loafs of bread

























This one is for my family!!!
LOL









Bryan has his own road... even spelled right :)

0 comments :