Monday, September 10, 2012

Fun with Cody

Lately we've had the chance to take Cody to some fun activities, and we wish we could have taken the twins but things are complicated with them. So I figured I should post a little update since it's been awhile.
The first few are at the hospital's family picnic day. Since Brenda (my mother in law) works there she invited us to go with her.
 Clint and Jerry playing basketball... it's harder than it looks.
 Clint, Jerry, and Thomas (our nephew)
 Cody was so excited to do this! Fun right?!
 He had a hard time staying up, it was funny to watch!

The next couple are just at the pork festival. The town next to us has this every year. They have little miss porky competitions and a lot more. It was my first time going and I was glad to go... I found Dip N' Dots there so that was a bonus :) They have a couple of streets for just rides so of course Cody thought he just HAD to ride some... and of course Grandma let him. Overall I think we all had a good time just spending time together and getting out of the house.
 Cody wanted to do his Mohawk before we left, so this was the best I could style it.
 Cody trying to ring the bell. He got up to powerful, that's the third one up, he was pretty proud of himself
 Cody's the kid in the green next to the girl in the white shirt... third from the left I guess
 I tried a couple times to get a picture of Cody on this, but it turned to quickly. He rode this one twice he liked it so much.