Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love is in the air

I ended my last entry not knowing what would come of CJ's visit, well now I know what his trip was all about.

<3 Love <3

Sunday night we had family dinner and celebrated Granny's birthday. This dinner was Clint's first family dinner with many more to come. The family is just laid back and relaxed and it was nice having him there to spend time with us. At the end of the night Papa asked CJ if they could have lunch the next day so I got a little nervous for them both lol.

Monday seemed like the longest day at work ever. As noon arrived I wondered how the lunch between the 2 most important men in my life was going. I wanted nothing more than for them to get along and to find out what was said.

The walkway at work seemed endless as second shift came walking down to relieve us for the day. They finally got there and I was out the door quicker than I ever have been before and was on my way to the hotel. I got there and grilled CJ on how everything was with Papa. I was reassured that it went well and they had a good time.

I had already bought CJ a ring and was letting him try it on when he dropped to one knee and told me it was my turn to try mine on. I just looked at him and couldn't believe him. There was the most amazing man and ring right before my eyes. He asked me to marry him and I of course said yes!! I love him more than anything and I know he feels the same way. He'll take good care of me and I him and the kids.


the RING!
Beautiful Right?!

I love my family and I can't wait for CJ and the boys to be apart of mine forever. (For you all who don't know he has 3 boys that are adorable) Cody is the oldest and is 11. Then there is Cole and Carson, the twins which are 5.

My little family
Clinton (CJ)
Cole, Cody, and Carson

Isn't CJ handsome?!
Oh how I love him!!


There will be more details to come on the wedding. Feel more than welcome to keep up with things as they come together!

1 comments :

The Jones Family said...

Love the post! I enjoyed hearing the whole days story :) Cute pictures of him and his boys and of course, I love the ring!! He really did so a great job. So excited!!!