Saturday, March 26, 2011

Goodbye Hometown

For those of you who do not know, my sisters and I have all worked at a restaurant called Hometown Pizza. I personally have worked there the longest, 7 years! Next week is my last official week there and I'm kind of amazed. I have mixed feelings about leaving, but at the same time they're going to keep on on call. That way I can still work every once and awhile for fun. I decided to leave since I work full time now. It's hard to keep both jobs and have sleep. I wake up early and go to bed way late. Overall it's going to be weird, but I think it will be good for me.

I also smile a lot more because of someone. If you know me well enough, you should know who that is :) :) :) :)

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I know you and I know who it is! :)