Wednesday, February 23, 2011

night

Once again I haven't written often, so sorry. My life isn't too exciting nowadays. All I do is work, work, work. Teaching preschool again and still serving at night really leaves me with no time. However I have decided I really don't have any good friends here in Kentucky anymore. There are a few that I have kept up with over the years, however we talk and see each other once a month or so. This makes my life rather boring. I'm a single kid who just wants to live life and enjoy it while I can. I've decided I miss Utah the most because of the friends I had there. Don't get my wrong I love my friends from Idaho as well, but in Utah I felt my life was finally starting to come together. I miss it like mad craziness right now and would do just about anything to be there. Anytime I think about what I want to do with my life I just can't stop thinking about Utah... weird I know. Growing up I was the one who said I would never live there, and now I want to go back there. Anyway that;s all I really have to say.

It's off to bed I go. night!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Well...I like having you around...I'd miss you if you were in Utah!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

SO....Bloom where you're planted! We love you! :)

Heather said...

Utah misses you, but maybe saving up some money and getting in a "better place" there will allow you to come back out and live. Who knows...hang in there, Kentucky is great too!