Friday, September 17, 2010

So much has happened

I haven't really blogged about my life as far as what I've been doing since the move, so I thought I would just catch up real fast. I'm not the greatest at taking pictures of everything, I usually steal them from others :) So I'm sorry for the lack of them.

Anyway, I went to the zoo with Laura, Dom, and Bethany one day a couple weeks back. We had a blast. However there were geese that kept trying to eat our food so I would chase them away. Bethany thought it was hilarious! For the next couple of days she went around tell everyone the story and couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell it even.
Bethany and I at the zoo

I also went to state fair with a good friend! Had a blast and actually rode some of the rides this time. We were standing in line and of course this girl does what on the ride... throws up! YUCK!
It kind of made me laugh though in away because everyone around us was drunk and riding things that just made them sick.... stupid move on their part! Overall we had a really good time just hanging out and catching up.

I've also been going to the single ward of course... I meet this girl named Kim who was just baptized and we're going to move in together at some point (hopefully soon). It's a little weird going and seeing kids younger than me that were in young men and young womens going. It's also weird because my good friends all got married this summer who I usually hangout with.
My first week back I did meet this man named Nathan. He's a pretty cool guy and we had hung out for awhile, but nothing too special, but I enjoy being around and getting to know everyone new in the ward.

A couple weekends ago my family went to Herber's orchard. When I was little we use to pick apples and then come home and make applesauce. So we went and this year made apple crisp. It was delicious!
Granny went with us!
Mom and Bethany

Papa
Wes and Dom
Laura and Bethany
Everyone besides Mom and Papa (they are the ones taking the picture)
Me

Let's see here, what else is new? I'm still working at Hometown and looking for a better job, more of a career hopefully. Besides that my life is pretty much boring. I just hangout and go to work, church, and watch movie with mom and papa.

Hope things are going well for everyone!

3 comments :

Maya said...

You sound like you've been pretty busy since you moved back home. I am glad to hear that! I hope it's been better than you thought it was going to be.

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

It's been fun having you to hang out with from tie to time! :)

Heather said...

Thanks for the update...looks like you've been BUSY! Glad you're settling and making friends around there. luv ya!