Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wide Open Spaces

So I'm sitting here studying and listening to some music. The song Wide Open Spaces came on and it made me think about when I came out to school. When he all drove out to drop Heather out to school this kinda became the theme song for all of us girls and our move. Mom thought it was fitting in that way. AS I am getting ready to move back east there are a few things I am going to miss about the west that I never thought I would.
1. Mountains
2. The snow... (as long as it's a decent amount in the WINTER months)
3. My amazing friends I have made!
4. Having the freedom to grow and become who I am
5. Simply I will miss road trips

I know some of these might sound corny but over the past years of living here I have actually grown to love the west... just not the cold! I had my wide open spaces to learn and grow in and I'm as ready as I can be to head back to the 'city' life.

1 comments :

Heather said...

We're going to miss having you out here close...but city life can be FUN too! Can't wait for our road trip...YAY!