Sunday, July 4, 2010

Logan's Car Show

This weekend I'm in Logan for the 4th of July spending it with my friend Jeff and his family. Saturday we headed to the car show and boy was I excited! There were so many cars there that I fell in love with. Most people don't know this about me, but I LOVEEEE hot rods. I found one that I wanted sooo bad, and it was even for sale. I'll let ya guess what car it is when I post the pictures. But after the show they do a parade with all the cars. We had the best seat on the road. Jeff's grandparents live right on the route so they saved us seats right on the road so that way no one was infront of us. I got some amazing pictures!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did... well let's be for real you won't... so I hope you at least like them some what lol!










0 comments :