Friday, January 1, 2010

Studio 600, Happy New Years!!!

This year for New Years, I was NOT traveling for the first time in about 3 years! So I decided to go out and have some fun at Studio 600. For those of you who do not know what it is, it's a club in Salt Lake. My friends and I had a blast and danced the night away. I had one of the guys ask me what it was with me and black men because they just all kept coming up to me wanting to dance. I think Scott even took a picture of one because he wanted proof lol! Anyway I hope everyone had a great new years, and has a great year to come!

Milli, Me, Scott, Jessie, EJ, Mike, Blaze, Mandi, Emily, and McKay

Me looking a little lost lol
Mandi, Me, Scott, Milli, and Jessie

*PARTY*

Scott's attempt at getting a picture with one of my many dancing friends LOL
The Ladies :)

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like a lot of people and a lot of fun! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)