Friday, January 1, 2010

i LOVE my friends

After Christmas I flew home Monday night, and Tuesday I was welcomed by many amazing friends. They had missed me so much that they wanted to get together, so we went sledding! I hate the cold, and was going to watch, until I was pushed down the hill and figured after that I might as well have some fun. Afterward we headed to Denny's for hot chocolate to warm up.


Jenny, Blaze, McKay, Emiegh, Adam, Scott, and Me
Emeigh, Jenny, Me, Scott, and Blaze
We had fun making a train and going down!

We then decided on Wednesday to have a little fun at Trafagla! Mini golfing it was :)
We had too many to play just one game so we broke off into two groups. We had a blast just playing around and goofing off. We went to McKay's when we were done to play the white elephant game and watch a movie.


(My Group)
McKay, Me, Shailee, and Adam
(The Other Group)
Jessie, Scott L, Blaze, Scott H, Mike
We're #1 Ladies!
Ok, we all got a hole in one, and not to brag, but I got 4!