Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Start of an AMAZING trip- Wednesday

Alright so I decided to break my vacation down into days so it wasn't one big massive post. So here's the start of my trip.
I headed down to Provo on Tuesday afternoon and stayed the night with Nick and Amy (thanks!) This way I could leave my car with them and not have to pay for airport parking. Wednesday Amy took me up to the airport so I could catch my flight to Oakland, CA! When I got there I arrived a little early so I had to wait a couple of min before Frankie and Ashley showed up. Their Grandma Sue came and picked us up and we were on our way to Turlock, CA for the week. Once we got there I meet their Dad, Michelle, and her son Austin, then later on Grandpa Joe and others. We just relaxed around the house that night and of course watched American Idol. What a way to start of vacation.

Hope you all enjoy the days to come...

2 comments :

Laura Jansson said...

Glad you had fun and made it back safe. You should've eaten the fish!

Heather said...

Your vaca looks like soooo much fun! I can't believe you caught a fish...FUN! Glad you're back safe and sound! :)