Friday, May 15, 2009

Repairs

So my bike has been acting up a lot lately and I needed to get it fixed. I was wondering who I knew that could do so when my home teacher called me up and asked if he could come do it all for me! HOW AMAZING! So here's Johnathan working on my bike. I was grateful that he was able to do so. He picked it up as a hobby on his mission and started to collect tools then so he had a big tool box and all.
Also the oil in my car needs changed. Me trying not to spend too much money was once again thinking, who can do it for me? JOSH! So I called up good ole Josh McKinney and he agreed to come change it for me next week!
I am so blessed to have people in my life that are so handy! Thanks to both guys! I owe you! :D



2 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Well don't you have the best Home TEacher in the world??? And a really good friend in Josh??? Tell him Hi for us! :-)

Heather said...

Glad you finally got it fixed...sounds like a good guy that you owe dinner to now! LOL And way to go Josh for helping you...next week anyway! :)