Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

Alright after I posted last my week just got worse. As many of you know I have horrible knees, and that the physically bend in ways they aren't suppose to. I was walking home from class the on Friday when my knee bent backwards. Yes I said it... my knees really pop out of socket and bend backwards, its painful and very odd looking. Of course I fell to the ground, like normal, and the girl behind me just looked at me if I was a freak while I put my knee back in place. So I limp the rest of the way home almost in tears (keep in mind my eyes are still half swollen!). I finally make it home and put on my knee brace and keep heat on it.
For the past couple of days I hadn't been feeling so hot, so I took my temperature, and yes of course I had a fever. Naomi and I were both sick, so we spent the night drugged up on our couches watching movies. I was a mess! Saturday I was feeling somewhat better and I could open my eyes all the way. However my left eye is still blurry :( So I just laid around all day drugged up again.
I did have to write a talk, which was awful, so it seemed. I got that done, but could not sleep for the life of me. I finally fell asleep around 4am Sunday. I have 9am church! So I got up and went (even though I felt like crap) and gave my talk. From what I've been told it went well. I honestly don't remember much of what went on today. I was pumped full of medicine so I wouldn't fall asleep. I do remember the nice conversation I had with Pres. Cannon though. He was glad to see me again and said to tell everyone hi!
After church I SOOOO wanted to go home and sleep... but I couldn't. I'm the ward choir director and we had practice. It was amazing and the Lord is blessing me with a wonderful choir. The work hard and sound better than I imagined. I thought the choir would be about 10-15 people. Boy was I wrong, I have around 30! We're singing next week, and it will be wonderful!
So after practice I came home and crashed hardcore! I slept for almost 3 hours, which I never do during the the day anymore, but it was well needed. I'm bout to head off to bed now, and hope I start to feel better soon. My fever has come down some but its still around 1o0. Hope everyones doing well! I miss and love y'all!!!!!!

2 comments :

Heather said...

So sorry that you're feeling bad still....but it sounds like you might be on the up and up before too long! :) Glad the choir is going so well, why don't you send some down to poor Bryan's "choir" of 5! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sounds like you have an awesome choir! That's wonderful! Hopefully you are on the "upswing" with your health as well! Let's hope so! We missed you this weekend but all went well and everyone had a good time! I'm sure your talk went well...they always do and how fun that Pres. Cannon could be there to cheer you on! :)