Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blurry for life?!

Alright I have had people ask me to see my lovely eye when it was swollen up. This picture doesn't do much justice for it, it had gone down some by the time I took it. However to this day, my vision is rather blurry :( The doctor said it shouldn't stay that way, just that it will take awhile for things to heal fully. Hope you all have a great V-day!

it actually looks pretty decent here. It was WAY swollen to the point I couldn't open it and they had to force it open :(
I just thought I'd add a good picture of me for fun... that way everyone didn't remember me looking gross :) hehe

OH PS... who is KentuckyBacon?
it drives me crazy I have no clue who you are and you look at my page lol!!!!

7 comments :

Laura Jansson said...

Well, I'm glad your eye is looking and feeling better... sounds miserable! BTW, Kentucky Bacon is Ollie! :)

Heather said...

It's Ollie goofy...KentuckyBacon I mean. And I'm sorry about the eye, but hopefully it clears up sooner than later! :)

Alli said...

HA thanks! She has it blocked so I can't see her page... or else I would have known it was her LOL!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

That eye was looking pretty aweful! Glad it's doing better now! :)

ollie said...

Yeah... HELLO! We're even on your "friends" list. Sheesh..... lol

Alli said...

Well Ollie you should add me because I can't look at you're blog anymore it's set to private! alpalchic@gmail.com

ollie said...

will do!