Saturday, March 8, 2008

Food? Shoes?

Okay so as everyone knows I made Chilli and Chocolate Strawberry's and Banana's! So I thought I'd just take a couple of pictures to show off my mad cooking skills lol!!



Well Rachel knows me too well! For Christmas she got me a shirt and a pari of shoes... then she gave me a calendar. I loved it soooo much her mom got me another one so I have 2 now lol! and boy do I love them!


Well as everyone should I know, I am hoping to move down to Utah soon. I am just waiting t hear back from LDS Business College about if I got in or not. It's just a matter of time! Hope it all works out. Thanks for everyones support! Love y'all!

4 comments :

Rachel Thornley said...

That shirt is way cute! (I wonder who picked it out). That chili was good too! Yummy!

Heather said...

Well I LOVE you're calendars...I NEED ONE! :) I also NEED one of your strawberries, they're like my FAV! Good luck on the LDS college thing!

The Jones Family said...

Ummmm...yummy!!! :) I love how you always make fun food! You're so cute! I am so excited for you about the college thing, let us all know right when you find out! It'd be fun to have you around closer!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

The food looks yummy and the calendar and shirt are just SO YOU! We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers with the whole school and move thing! We will see you before you know it!
Love you lots! :)