Friday, March 28, 2008

The date!

So last weekend Rachel and I went out guy shopping. We went to all the local stores and couldn't find any that we liked OR that weren't taken. SO we wanted to go out on dates so bad... we went to the guys dorms looking! There we picked up not just 2 guys but 3... so the 3rd guy got himself his own date. Then that night Rach and I got all prettied up and we went out to dinner! Then we all went home and changed and went out bowling. We had a good time, and just was relaxing to meet new people.


Christian (Chris) Me and Chuck

Chris Rachel and Chuck

4 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Sounds like fun! The two of you are up to about anything aren't you?!?!?

Heather said...

Sounds like a few of my "dates". LOL Glad you had fun, looks like a fun night out!

Laura Jansson said...

Where's the third couple? Looks like fun! :)

Rachel Thornley said...

I love my pic! We said we were going to have a good time and we did! I liked that I was not the worst at bowling!