Saturday, January 26, 2008

Can anyone say elk?

It's still cold out... heres the view out my bedroom window



Well last night was rather fun! I went bowling and I broke 100!! GO ME!! While we were there, there was this guy making balloon things. So of course I asked him to do one for me... I got a daisy! It was fun watching him make it without popping them.



Then went home for dinner. Wanna guess what we had? Okay you got it... ELK STEAK! One of the guys Scott works with hunts and got an Elk. So since he can't cook he brought it to me...and I made it yummy. It was rather good if I might say so. Then some of us went to see Mad Money the movie after dinner.





6 comments :

The Jones Family said...

Looks yummy!!! I can honestly say I've never made Elf before, I'm impressed! It sounds like you had a fun night...I'm glad you're having such a good semester. You can come cook Elk for me anytime, I'd love to try it! I love you!

The Jones Family said...

*LOL - correction, I've never made ELK before. hahaha I thought I'd leave to give everyone a good laugh!

Laura Jansson said...

that's funny, Amy--last night when Allison called to tell us she made the elk, I actually thought she said elf! LOL... Anyway. Allison, way to go on making the Elk! Looks really yummy with all of those veggies and everything! I bet you got 5 dates lined up that night. LOL Glad you're having a good semester! Love you!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

WOW! What a beautiful tree! It looks cold but it is pretty just the same...and the food looks absolutley delicious! Yummy in my tummy good! :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

The balloon guy took some talent too! That sounds fun as well! I've never seen a daisy before! They usually do animals or hats! That's a fun one!

Heather said...

Looks scrumceous....I'm a little jealous! Never had Elk before...it would be a little weird. LOL The tree looks beautiful by the way...I kinda miss seeing stuff like that in Rexburg.