Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bowling!


Surprising I know... I'm writing yet again! So last night Mark called me up and was like "hey we're going bowling.... you're coming!" So Peter took me bowling last night and oh boy did we have fun. Mark and Peter's roommate Aaron is actually from Lexington (he went with us and so did Lexie)! He lived there for 10 years and his family just moved to Provo. So needless to say I had fun again bowling but my hand and arm hurt. Bowling on campus doe bother me because the holes in the balls are smaller, but the holes in the ball at the Rex are bigger so I have to hold it tighter to keep it in my hand which is what makes me hurt. BUT I still had fun!



Peter won't look at me...well the camera haha


Aaron Evans (from Lexington go UK!)


Lexie and I being well... US!


Mark making some kind of face


Lexie giving me a kiss... how sweet!

3 comments :

Heather said...

FUN! Take care of that arm though....I don't want things to go back to the way they were. Keep on bowling...glad you finally broke 100! :)

The Jones Family said...

Yeah!! You're gonna get really really good at bowling if you keep going at this rate! Looks like you had loads of fun...When you come down again maybe we can go and you can try and beat me... :)

Laura Jansson said...

Looks like an "A" in bowling! :) Glad you're having fun! Love you