Friday, November 27, 2015

Harvest Feast

This year for Thanksgiving as I sat down at the table I had a wave of emotions strike me. As I looked around the room I realized it was the first time I really was grateful for the harvest. We went to my brother-in-laws and were surrounded with family who truly harvest for our families benefit and others. I am grateful for farmers and all they do for everyone. Without farmers growing crops the stores would be empty. This year I am grateful for my farming family.

The boys had a good time with their cousins and playing on the farm. Unlike my father-in-law, my brother-in-law has animals besides just crops. Gavin LOVED petting and watching all the animals. The have cows, a horse, and goats. They even have a baby goat that is a little over a week old. Gavin kept saying "awe look at him he's soooo cute!"




















0 comments :