Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"Birthday" Party for One.. or Two?!

All day long Gavin has kept telling me we needed to throw a party. I just laughed and said it's not a holiday or birthday for anyone. Finally this afternoon when he told me again we needed to have a party I asked what for, his answer "A birthday party for Violet!" Violet is his best friend and he had gone to her party earlier this spring and I guess he thought it was time she had another one. Well what do you do when your 2 year old wants to throw a party you ask, you throw a party. We headed off to the store to get a few party supplies. We stopped by Violet's house and threw her her birthday party for one... 2 if you count Gavin. The 2 of them are adorable and I can't get enough of them. They are a little power couple if I've ever seen one.
Once we got home we had a little party of our own and blew up some more fun balloons.










We gave Violet a cupcake even, hence the missing one.

0 comments :