Monday, July 20, 2015

I Love to See the Temple

Today Clinton and I had a wonderful opportunity. We were able to take our family through the Indianapolis LDS Temple open house. All 3 of our older boys are baptized members of the church and by their own choice. Well long story short in the last year and half or so our oldest son has gone off the deep end. We hope and pray, but we know this honestly might be the one and only time we will have our entire family in the temple together. It was a blessing to be able to see the emotions and awe in all 4 boys. Cody might not have told us out right that he liked it, but he did say "it was alright I guess", which is HUGE for us. Gavin was the most excited and I love the spirit he has. It was hard to keep in "in-line" as he couldn't stand still because he wanted to explore but I know it was because of what he felt. I am grateful for the gospel and the blessings that come from being sealed in the temple to my husband. I pray and hope that someday our family will be whole and complete as long as we remain faithful and set the examples our boys need from us.





0 comments :