Saturday, November 1, 2014

Abbott Reunion

Well after spending the night in the ER I got to get up early and start getting food ready for the Abbott Family Reunion.The Abbott family is my mother-in-laws family. I had 2 hams, a gallon of green beans and corn to make. Then it was off to finally meet Clint's family, after almost 3 years of being together. the Abbott's haven't gotten all together since 1992ish, and there were 3 cousins and their families missing. We all enjoyed dinner and old family movies. The kids all had fun playing and getting to know each other. Overall I'd say it was a good experience so much that in December we're all going bowling.




Brenda and Clint, Marcie, Rick, and Michelle, Tom and Diana

The cousins
Clint, Marcie, Michelle, and Tom

Gavin and I

Brenda(Grandma) and Cole

Cole and Carson


I don't remember who the 2 on the left are, it's Tom's girlfriend and kid. Then Diana and the twins

The Cousins again

The Abbott Siblings!
Diana, Rick, Brenda

The Family


0 comments :